ONLINE COURSE ONLY $495 plus GST per person
NSW Government now requires Construction Companies who tender for work of $1M+, to have trained at least 2 of their senior personnel, in Conflict Resolution (CR) and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). interMEDIATE Dispute Management is pre-qualified to provide services to NSW Government and others.
Not only for construction companies, this course is essential for all workplaces and industries.
Conflict Resolution (CR)
Understand conflict and why it occurs. The effects of conflict. Resolving conflict.
Essential skills learned:
- Conceptual skills used in analysis, evaluation and planning
- Communication skills in presenting, obtaining information, facilitating information, establishing and maintaining confidence of all parties, in a culturally respectful way
- Literacy skills in preparing reports including documents and written materials
- Problem solving skills
- Skills in maintaining confidentiality and avoiding confidentiality breaches
- Skills in creating an emotionally safe and empathetic environment through all actions and activities
- employment of culturally appropriate and respectful practices
- Working with other professionals, including subject matter experts and interpreters
- Time Management Skills
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Essential concepts learned:
- Introduction to Mediation
- Principle Based Negotiation
- Introduction to Models of Mediation
- Theory Based Models of Mediation
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- I Statements
- Drama Triangle
- Legal Contexts of Workplace Mediation
- Bullying & Harassment
- Ethical Issues and other Mediation Issues
“I learned so much. This course should be compulsory for all managers.”
“Before doing this course, I had no idea that I had been making conflict worse instead of better. I am so glad I did it.”
“I now feel far more confident in my ability to help de-escalate a disputes and resolve conflict.”
More feedback HERE
Ask us about inhouse training.