- Online Anti-Bullying Course est. 1 hour
- From $30.00 per participant (depending on number purchased)
More than just boring guidelines about laws, policies and procedures, this course by interMEDIATE Dispute Management provides a real, PRACTICAL, behavioural change and self-regulation opportunity to build resilience, encourage responsibility, and improve skills of workers to identify, prevent and manage workplace bullying and harassment.
Improve the culture, harmony, safety and productivity of your organisation, whilst mitigating risks of litigation. Complete with interactivity, testing, certificate of completion, and reporting of results etc. to employer, this course is designed to effectively stop bullying in your organisation.
Link to further information
- Course 1. IDENTIFY, PREVENT AND MANAGE BULLYING AND HARASSMENT IN YOUR WORKPLACE.
- Optimise your workplace by eliminating Bullying and Harassment. Prevent the risk of litigation and harm to workers. Respectful work behaviour and resilience training is designed for all workers and can be customised for your workplace. Workplace culture descends from the top, so this training is essential for all workers, from the CEO to the most junior. Done in-house, this half day behavioural change training helps equip all workers with skills and knowledge to recognise and deal with workplace bullying and harassment promptly, before it escalates and becomes dangerous for people, productivity and profits.
- Course 2. MANAGING COMPLAINTS OF BULLYING & HARASSMENT IN YOUR WORKPLACE.
- Bullying, harassment and conflict put workers at risk of harm and the employer at risk of litigation. These need to be identified, prevented and managed. Most managers are hired or promoted due to their technical expertise and experience. Managers, supervisors and team-leaders may need to manage complaints of Bullying & Harassment, yet are unsure, afraid or hesitant to deal with these issues promptly, as they have not yet been trained do so. Others may need to update and enhance their current skills. This half day course done in-house will equip your managers, supervisors and team-leaders with the knowledge and ability to do so efficiently, effectively, competently and confidently.
- Course 3. BRUSH UP ON YOUR MEDIATION SKILLS
- Foundation Skills of Mediation – Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) 2 x Sydney Dates in 2016 2 x Full Days course for directors, managers, HR personnel and cyber bullying mediators (who wish to refresh their skills). This foundational/refresher course presents our advanced model consisting of the facilitated/transformative/educative mediation model, and provides opportunities for skill development through the use of structured role plays in each of the 7 stages. The course also introduces concepts of ethical co-mediation practice.
- Course 4. TRAIN TO BE A MEDIATOR
- interMEDIATE Dispute Management has developed a unique model of mediation which combines the facilitative and transformative models and adds an educational component to help parties to self reflect for a better understanding of their current situation and more robust outcomes. Parties learn how to greatly improve their relationship and tools for effective communication during the session and for their future. This helps ensure positive results and agreements that each party can truly live with.
- 5 Consecutive Days intensive Mediation Training, for executives, directors, psychologists, lawyers and other professionals. Done as 5 consecutive days training (then for those who require Australian National Accreditation of the Mediation Standards Board (MSB) as a Mediator – 2 days – one for revision, practice and role plays and the second for accreditation videoing, booked separately, see course 5a below). Those who are involved in resolving workplace disputes and conflict, such as cyber bullying, will be assisted by this mediation course to prepare for assessment and national accreditation as a professional mediator. The course has been designed to ensure that all requirements of the approval standards under the National Accreditation System are met and all specified minimum training surpassed. As a Recognised Mediator Accreditation Body (RMAB), interMEDIATE Dispute Management trains and accredits mediators under the National Mediation Accreditation Standards (NMAS).
Our next available 5 day training course is in Sydney and will take place from Monday 11th September to Friday 15th September 2017. Class sizes are strictly limited. Register now for early bird rate.
- Course 4a. NATIONAL ACCREDITATION AS A MEDIATOR
- Should you wish to advance to National Accreditation through NMAS please add 2 days – one for practice and the day after for accreditation. This take place on Monday 25th September and Tuesday 26th September 2017.
Bespoke Courses available:
Anti-Bullying. Respectful Workplace Culture. Various courses for all staff and for management.
Crucial Key Conversations. When important messages need to be effectively communicated.
Facilitating a Discussion between employees with a single non-serious interpersonal dispute.
If you have any questions about our courses and services, phone us on 1300 367 330 or click the contact us button and send us a message.
Conflict Resolution Training. Anti-Bullying and Mediation training
DO YOU AVOID OR FEAR MANAGING CONFLICT, WORKPLACE BULLYING, OR HARASSMENT AMONGST WORKERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, BOARD MEMBERS?
Do you have the skills to identify, prevent and manage situations of conflict, before they escalate?
If not, you may be risking harm to your workers and your organisation. Personally you may also be liable to being sued.
Conflict Resolution Courses cover everything from cyber bullying resolutions to anti bullying training
Providing a Facilitated Discussion 5 x Sydney Dates in 2016, Full Day course, for Managers, Supervisors and Team-Leaders, to assist workers to effectively resolve non-serious interpersonal workplace conflict as an early intervention to prevent escalation. Course includes interactive learning, discussion, scenarios, practice and role plays.
Our workplace bullying mediators offer training for those in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Hobart and throughout Australia
With a positive workplace culture, stress leave, absenteeism, presenteeism, staff turnover, risks and cost of litigation by staff, time wasted in commissions and ensuing bad publicity are minimised. A positive culture means happier more satisfied employees who are more loyal and creative, and give their very best efforts. The result is a safe, more productive and more profitable organisation.
Equip yourself with the necessary skills to foster a positive and productive work environment
Our online anti bullying training courses are designed to manage conflict and end bullying & harassment in the workplace, whether in Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, or elsewhere in Australia and around the world.
Courses have been constructed specifically to reduce the risks of litigation, physical and psychological harm, whilst increasing resilience, productivity and profitability. We provide public and customised in-house courses to improve the team collaboration and culture of your workplace. Contact us about in-house courses on cyber bullying and anti bullying training on 1300 367 330.
Independent Trainer’s comments: “What I most admire is your commitment to excellence and to ethical practice and I am delighted to be working with you two and your company because it also fills me with pride. Everything about the course was exemplary. Just terrific.” Dr. Peter O’Brien.
Some Mediator Trainees’ Comments:
“Professional, thorough preparation. Well balanced program. Great leaders working well together. Very
relaxed, friendly, always encouraged to fully participate.” Peter D
“Inclusive, friendly, very knowledgeable professional presenters.” Mercedes M
“Interactive and engaging. Great experience.” Josephine G
“Well paced, informative. Great to hear experts talking. Skillful encouraging coaches.” Mark K
“There was an end goal, with all the practice and feedback.” Janice K.
“Thoroughly professional trainers and coaches and process. It restored my faith that resolving conflicts is really possible, even when it may seem impossible. Jean- Marcel and Naomi’s enthusiasm is infectious.” Dr. Margo O