Testimonials from participants of online Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Conflict Course:
- A very thorough course
- The use of examples was very helpful
- There’s much more to workplace bullying than I had realised.
- I am able to identify bullying and harassment and will be more confident in seeking help or report incidences.
- There were a lot of strategies and models that were easy to remember, it wasn’t an overload of content – key points were reinforced well throughout the presentation and then learning was tested in quiz at the end of each section. Knowing there was a quiz at the end of each section also encourages attention to be paid to the content.
- If I look at this from the view of a person who is being exposed to this information for the first time then definitely I will have learnt something.
- As an HR practitioner I found a lot of the information matched what I already knew about bullying.
- The information is good and told clear. I like the interactive way of testing your knowledge.
- Thank you, very informative.
Testimonials from the Train to become a Mediator Course
Independent Trainer’s comments:
- “What I most admire is your commitment to excellence and to ethical practice and I am delighted to be working with you two and your Company because it also fills me with pride. Everything about the course was exemplary. Just terrific.” Dr. Peter O.
Some Students’ Comments:
- “Professional, thorough preparation. Well balanced program. Great leaders working well together. Very relaxed, friendly, always encouraged to fully participate.” Peter D
- “Inclusive, friendly, very knowledgeable professional presenters.” Mercedes M
- “Interactive and engaging. Great experience.” Josephine G
- “Well paced, informative. Great to hear experts talking. Skilful encouraging coaches.” Mark K
- “There was an end goal, with all the practice and feedback.” Janice K.
- “Thoroughly professional trainers and coaches and process. It restored my faith that resolving conflicts is really possible, even when it may seem impossible. Jean- Marcel and Naomi’s enthusiasm is infectious.” Dr. Margo O
Testimonials from Family Dispute Resolution (with permission)
- I just wanted to let you both know that XXXXX and I filed the consent orders with the court this morning. The judge was very pleased that we had been able to resolve our parenting agreement outside the courtroom.
- The reason we were able to do this was because of the professional and exceptional job that you performed when helping XXXXX and I to communicate and start to work as co-parents for the benefit of our children.
- Before meeting with you both, I thought that the only way XXXXX and I would ever be able to agree on a parenting plan would be when the courts were going to agree it for us.
- You did what I thought wasn’t possible and that was having XXXXX and I in a room and actually speak, not scream at each other and produce a mutually agreeable way of parenting.
- I wanted you to know that I am extremely thankful for your understanding and your guidance. Our children are the ones who will benefit the most from what you have helped us achieve.
- I am certain that I shall see you both again in the near future to resolve our property and financial settlement. As now that we have been able to deal with our parenting plan out of court, I am certain that you would be also very helpful in finalising those matters out of court.
- Thank you so much. You just saved us $50,000 each by not having to fight it out in court
Testimonials from Workplace Dispute Resolution (with permission)
- Before mediation these employees could not even look at each other. Now they are working together really well. They seem to be on “happy pills.” I don’t know how you did it! NSW Gov Agency
- The team had been completely dysfunctional and unproductive, until interMEDIATE Dispute Management facilitated a discussion, helping them to communicate their issues and work out ways to work better in a respectful and collaborative way – Federal Gov. Agency
- We are now able to get back to work, able to greet each other respectfully and work cooperatively in our team. Party from mediation – Vic. advertising industry
Testimonial from Sydney Law Society
interMEDIATE Dispute Management is regularly invited to provide educational seminars for law societies and other groups. Sydney Law Soc Ref Letter- Seminars by interMEDIATE Dispute Management Pty Ltd and President of Syd Law Society Feedback form
interMEDIATE Dispute Management runs a practice group for all trained mediators to ensure skills are honed and maintained. If you are a trained mediator and would like to join us please let us know. You are welcome!
with permission from Workplace and Family Dispute Resolution and training