Managing conflict in your workplace and need assistance?
interMEDIATE are expert Conflict Management Coaches
Whether you are in dispute with somebody in your organisation, or you are expected to assist employees who are in dispute; managing a dispute can be a daunting task.
Unresolved conflict in your organisation can be extremely destructive. It can devastate teams, damage morale, cause unplanned absenteeism, and negatively affecting productivity and profitability of an organisation. It can lead to litigation and needs to be identified early, to prevent it from escalating out of control. Call us on 1300 367 330
Sometimes known as mediation for one, interMEDIATE Dispute Management Conflict Management Coaching is a cutting edge and structured, highly effective process, supportive problem solving approach, which:
- encourages greater self-awareness and accurate self-assessment;
- recognises and shifts their emotional state when faced with conflict;
- encourages reflection on their attitude and response to conflict;
- helps alter destructive reactions to beneficial responses;
- encourages mastery in the art of de-escalating conflict;
- develops assertive and effective communication in conflict situations;
- improves skills to manage disputes more collaboratively;
- builds confidence and competence in managers, supervisors and team leaders to deal with conflict situations effectively and efficiently.
Contact us today ph: 1300 367 330.