We equip you with the tools to create a positive and productive work environment
Managing conflict in your workplace and need assistance?
interMEDIATE Dispute Management Pty Ltd provides expert Conflict Management Coaches.
Whether you are in dispute with somebody in your organisation, or you are expected to assist employees who are in dispute; managing a dispute can be a daunting task. Sometimes it’s important to seek out coaching to gain the necessary assistance, support coaching and conflict resolution training to overcome some toxic scenarios before they become worse.
Workplace conflict resolution training for Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane, Adelaide and beyond
Regardless of where you are in Australia, or indeed, elsewhere around the globe, our conflict management coaches can offer their expertise and valuable insight to help you find a healthy resolution. Unresolved conflict in your organisation can be extremely destructive. It can devastate teams, damage morale, cause unplanned absenteeism, and negatively affect productivity and profitability of an organisation. It can lead to litigation and needs to be identified early, to prevent it from escalating out of control.
Learn how to manage conflict proactively and positively with the assistance of our trusted coaches
Sometimes known as mediation for one, interMEDIATE Dispute Management Conflict Management Coaching is usually conducted by phone prior to or as an intervention separate to you assisting parties in dispute. It is a cutting edge and structured process, designed to adopt a supportive and problem solving approach. Our coaching is available in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, throughout the country and internationally. The training structure is designed to the highest standards and offers the following:
- encourages greater self-awareness and accurate self-assessment;
- recognises and shifts your emotional state when faced with a dispute;
- encourages reflection on your attitude and response to a dispute;
- helps change destructive reactions to beneficial responses;
- encourages mastery in the art of de-escalating hostilities;
- develops assertive and effective communication in negative situations;
- improves skills to manage disputes more collaboratively;
- builds confidence and competence in managers, supervisors and team leaders to deal with potentially hostile situations, effectively and efficiently.
Contact our conflict management coaches today to find out more
Whether you want to find out more about our workplace training, dispute resolution services, or training opportunities for current mediators, don’t hesitate to call us today on 1300 367 330. We have the skills, training and the experience to help you achieve sustainable workplace resolutions.