NO WAITING LIST POLICY!
InterMEDIATE Dispute Management Pty Ltd is ready to help you today.
Since 1995, InterMEDIATE Dispute Management has been assisting workplaces, families and businesses to resolve their issues peacefully and effectively without the need - risk, cost or time wasting of litigation and court.
We also provide superior training for workplaces to assist them to optimise their capabilities.We train staff and management in 4 key areas:
1. Respectful Workplace Behaviour - Prevention and Management of Bullying & Harassment - for all management and staff. Helps to improve workplace relationships, productivity and prevent litigation.
2. How to provide a Facilitated Discussion - essential for managers to assist staff with non-serious issues.
3. How to prepare for and have key conversations - For managers, team leaders and supervisors, when there have been allegations of misconduct, poor performance, policy breaches etc.
4. Organisational Development. For managers, team leaders and supervisors. How to revive a weary and obstinate workforce and create a willing, enthusiastic and co-operative TEAM.
Mediation, Family Dispute Resolution, and Conciliation - are collectively known as Alternative Dispute Resolution. Our team of highly skilled, accredited practitioners assist parties to resolve most types of disputes quickly, privately, and effectively in a safe environment, WITHOUT the stress and horrendous expense of litigation or uncertainty of COURT.Our dispute resolution services are available during and after hours, 7 days a week. Australia wide and beyond.
Alternative Dispute Resolution processes are co-operative, structured processes facilitated by practitioners, who assist parties to identify their issues, explore each of them, and then with a solutions focus, generate new options, and make robust agreements that stick. Effective resolution can allow parties to restore and repair damaged relationships and freeing them to live life without the stress of unresolved disputes. Agreements made by the parties themselves through Alternative Dispute Resolution are more likely to be adhered to than court orders, as agreements have been thoroughly reality tested and future paced. As mediation solutions and agreements have been made co-operatively, parties are able to live with them, unlike unpopular court orders which many people would rather contravene.
InterMEDIATE Dispute Management utilises a co-mediation or co-dispute resolution model for greater procedural fairness.
- Nationally Accredited Mediators
- Make strong robust agreements that last.
- WE COME TO YOU in office or a NEARBY NEUTRAL VENUE!
- Mediation by telephone conference in the Co (two mediators) model developed by InterMEDIATE Dispute Management i.e. TDR Co®
- Mediations during and after hours, 7 days a Week!
- PRIVATE, CONVENIENT, CONFIDENTIAL
- Australia wide service and beyond
For disputes that have gone beyond the co-operative processes of mediation, conciliation, facilitation and family dispute resolution, formal Arbitration allows legally qualified arbitrators to review and hand down legally enforceable decisions to end the dispute in a private setting.
For your complete privacy and convenience, InterMEDIATE Dispute Management brings Alternative Dispute Resolution services and mediation procedure to you at your workplace, office, neighbourhood a nearby neutral venue,or even in your home when appropriate.
Rooms for mediation, dispute resolution and arbitration are available in all areas.
If a face to face mediation procedure is difficult due to distance or parties simply not wanting to be in the same room, mediation by Telephone Dispute Resolution (TDR-Co®), enables parties to mediate without leaving their own home or office. TDR-Co® is highly effective, convenient, safe, inexpensive and quick is a very powerful model of mediation for resolving disputes.
Shuttle mediation, where parties are in the same building, but in different rooms, can also be organised.
For over a decade InterMEDIATE Dispute Management mediators have provided effective dispute management services for families, corporate, government departments and neighbourhoods throughout Australia. We continue to maintain an outstanding success rate in assisting our clients to resolve their disputes and make robust agreements that last. We help to enable respectful communication between the disputants quickly and without all the emotional trauma and horrendous expense generated by mismanagement and litigation.
Nobody has ever improved their relationship through litigation and the court process, where demands, fighting and character assassinations cause parties to polarise under extreme duress.
Unlike going to court, your confidentiality is assured in mediation and Family Dispute Resolution. There is no open court, no public record and no publicity. With mediation and family dispute resolution, there is no risk of a judge or magistrate imposing a judgment that may not suit either party.
Alternative Dispute Resolution processes are a respectful, co-operative processes that help parties to understand each others point of view. The mediation procedure can help parties to repair, retain or restore relationships to a level where they can effectively make agreements that all parties can live with, get back to work together in a productive environment, or co-operatively parent their children.
Mediation generally costs are far less, financially and emotionally. Parties in mediation are assisted by independent mediators to make their own agreements that best suit each parties needs and interests.
Benefit from our expertise and practice in:
- Family Dispute Resolution -
- Separation mediation,
- Divorce mediation
- Children's issues
- Workplace Mediation
- Relationship Mediation
- Pre-Separation Mediation
- Blended Families
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) - telephone mediation and dispute resolution
- Shuttle Mediation
- Telephone Conference Mediation
- Multi party Mediation
- Enhancing Relationships
- Neighbourhood Disputes
- Wills disputes mediation
- Compulsory or Court Ordered Mediation
- Educational and Training Institutions mediation
- Hospitals and other Health Providers mediation
- Construction Industry Mediation
- Commercial Mediation
- Intellectual Property Mediation
- Information Technology Mediation
- Farm Debt Mediation
- Succession Planning Facilitation and mediation
- Multicultural Communities Facilitation and Mediation.
- Commercial Arbitration
- Civil arbitration
InterMEDIATE Dispute Management ensures that:
- ROBUST AGREEMENTS are developed in the best interests of all parties
- WE COME TO YOU! Session times and venue suit you;
- mediation can be arranged at short notice;
- settlement times and costs are greatly reduced;
- costs are shared by the parties; or in arbitration parties bear their own costs
- Memorandum of Understanding (written agreements) are produced immediately at the end of the mediation.
- Fractured relationships may be repaired or restored
Why InterMEDIATE Dispute Management?
For your complete privacy and convenience, WE COME TO YOU at a time and in a place that suits you, 7 DAYS A WEEK. If you need mediation, family dispute resolution, facilitation or arbitration quickly, whether you would rather not take time off work, if you find it difficult to travel, if you have small children you find hard to leave behind, for extended family involvement, cultural considerations or any other reason we understand you need us to come to you where ever you may be. When it is not appropriate or possible to mediate in a home or office, we will provide mediation procedures in a neutral venue close by.
Our process begins with a FREE telephone intake, then a thorough assessment with each party within 48 hours to assist us to ascertain which mediation procedure is the most appropriate to help you resolve your dispute, and prepare you for the joint session of mediation.
Co-Mediation uses 2 mediators at every session, a male and a female if both sexes are involved, for gender balancing. This ensures a most effective mediation where complete impartiality is assured and where each party can feel equally heard and clearly understood.
Our technology allows documents to be generated on the spot, so that agreements made can be checked, adjusted if necessary and signed.
If conflict is so high that people are unable to be in the same room together we provide "shuttle" mediation, where the mediators travel between the parties. This way important agreements can still be made without having to face each other.
When distance between parties is a challenge, or parties would prefer, phone conferencing or Online Dispute Resolution are available.